Parsons Green Terror Attack: Seventh Person Arrested

Ruben Ruiz
September 26, 2017

He was the seventh suspect arrested following the attack, in which about 30 people were injured when a home-made bomb partially detonated on an underground train at London's Parsons Green station.

So far, seven people have been arrested as part of the investigation being carried out by the Met's Counter Terrorism Command into the attack, which took place on September 15.

Police say three suspects remain in police custody including the man arrested Monday.

The man, 20, was detained at a house in the Welsh capital Cardiff by counter-terrorism officers, London police said.

Police did not name the suspect but said he was arrested under the Terrorism Act.

Ahmed Hassan, 18, has been charged over the attack on a packed District Line Tube train in London.

Gov. Scott deleted nursing home voicemails ahead of deaths
The Hollywood, Florida, nursing home's license has been suspended, and the governor has cut off its Medicaid and Medicare funding. According to reports , at least four messages from the Rehabilitation Center were received by the governor's phone and deleted.

Geronimo Allison helps Aaron Rodgers get first overtime win of career
The Bengals will be without rookie wide receiver John Ross after he sustained a knee injury in Thursday's practice. In OT, the play broke down and that's when Rodgers always seems to find a way. "We scored a touchdown".

Intel announces 8th Gen Core Desktop Processors
Intel is keen to stress how good its processors are at gaming, attacking one of the criticisms levelled at AMD's Ryzen processors. However, the updated core counts come with a penalty: base clocks are marginally lower compared to Kaby Lake CPUs.

The Iraqi asylum seeker appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on charges of attempted murder and using a chemical to cause an explosion that was likely to endanger life.

Hassan, of Cavendish Road, Sunbury, Surrey, was arrested at the port of Dover in Kent at 7.50am on Saturday September 16 by counter-terrorism officers.

A 25-year-old and a 30-year-old remain in police custody.

Meanwhile, three further men - aged 17, 21, and 48 - have all been released with no further action.

Searches are still ongoing at one address in Surrey, south of London, and in Cardiff. Searches at other addresses in Surrey, Hounslow and Newport have all been completed.

Other reports by GizPress

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER