Scotland Yard Is Investigating Kevin Spacey for a Second Allegation

Ruben Ruiz
November 23, 2017

London's authorities have launched a second investigation into additional sexual assault allegations made against Kevin Spacey.

This allegation was brought to the attention of police last Friday.

The former House of Cards star's reputation took a hammering last month (Oct17) after actor Anthony Rapp accused the Oscar victor of making inappropriate advances towards him when he was just 14, in 1986.

"On Wednesday, November 1, City of London Police referred an allegation of sexual assault to the Metropolitan Police Service", they said.

"On Friday, 17 November, a further allegation was made about the same man (suspected in the 2008 case)", a statement from a spokesperson for Scotland Yard reads.

Spacey was the artistic director of The Old Vic from 2004 to 2015.

The Met were already investigating an allegation of assault regarding Spacey against a different man in the same area in 2008.

Air variant of BrahMos missile test fired from Sukhoi jet
BrahMos is a joint venture between India and Russian Federation and named after the Brahmaputra and Moscowa rivers. BrahMos ALCM , weighing 2.5 tonnes, is the heaviest missile to be deployed so far on Su-30 fighter aircraft.

Georgia roads deadly last Thanksgiving, state officials encourage safe driving
Turnipseed urges drivers to pay attention and be considerate of other drivers during the busy traveling period. The maximum enforcement period begins Wednesday night at 6:00 and runs through Sunday at midnight.

Judge temporarily stops Trump policies on transgender service members
The proposed ban remains unenforceable under the preliminary injunctions. Four plaintiffs in the case before Garbis could be affected.

United Kingdom police are investigating new accusations of sexual harassment made against Kevin Spacey. But the allegation is dated back to 2005 in Lambeth, the borough of London where the theater is located.

Spacey said he did "not remember the encounter" but offered "the sincerest apology" if it had taken place.

Cavazos - who has been in Rush and Doctor Who - said at the time: "There are many of us who have a "Kevin Spacey story".

"This clearly unacceptable and The Old Vic truly apologises for not creating an environment or culture where people felt able to speak freely".

The force didn't identify Spacey as the alleged perpetrator.

The BBC has contacted Spacey's legal representatives for comment.

Other reports by GizPress

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER