Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

Pauline Gross
July 14, 2018

Tameka Hargrave's husband found her body in the garage on Monday, July 9, 2018.

Johnson believes that his wife died of carbon monoxide poisoning, and criticized the apartment for not having proper alarm systems in the garage.

'And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone'.

Johnson told ABC 7 NY he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home.

Police have not released the names of the victims nor any specific details on how the deaths occurred, NJ.com reported. The news station also reports that police confirmed that they responded to the home and they found two victims inside a running vehicle in a garage. Law enforcement sources believe that his wife was paying the mechanic for his services with sex.

Game, Set, Marathon: Anderson Wins Record-Shattering Wimbledon Semifinal
He had also gone five sets to beat eight-time champion Roger Federer in the quarter-finals, winning the decider 13-11. The 32-year-old Anderson is the first South African man to reach the Wimbledon final for 97 years.

Mike Pence: I Still Want to See Roe v. Wade Overturned
The court effectively punted on several big cases, ruling on narrow, technical grounds rather than making sweeping decisions. Wade decision that said women have a constitutional right to abortion. "They intend to roll back Roe v.

‘Trump Baby’ balloon takes flight in central London amid protests
But Mr Trump appeared to link Brexit to the current trade dispute between the U.S. and European Union over steel and aluminium. When asked about the interview, Trump said, "I didn't criticize the prime minister".

'We want to know why - what was she doing in the vehicle?

Kahali Johnson discovered his wife Tameka Hargrave, 39, and a 56-year-old mechanic who has not been identified dead when an alarm went off and he noticed a strong odor coming from the garage in his home, WABC reported. I can't do that, ' she said. I want her to see me graduate high school. "They have cameras and stuff".

Her distraught daughter Khalisha Johnson told CBS2: 'I just want my mother back. We could have stopped this right here.

Johnson blamed the deaths on carbon monoxide poisoning.

Law enforcement did not confirm any other injuries as a result of the carbon monoxide, but residents of the apartment complex said they saw at least one person being taken away on a stretcher.

Other reports by GizPress

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER