Of course Khabib Nurmagomedov is calling out Floyd Mayweather now

Doug Mendoza
October 15, 2018

"Because in the jungle there is only one king".

The unofficial Bellator spokesman waded into the debate surrounding the likely fine heading Khabib's way after the post-fight chaos marred his mauling of Conor McGregor.

Khabib responded to 50 Cent's Instagram post, in which he described UFC's treatment of the fighter as "wrong", by inviting him to his birthplace Dagestan in Russian Federation and thanking him for his "support".

And in a video posted on Instagram by Mayweather CEO Leonard Ellerbe, Nurmagomedov said: "Let's go Floyd". The Nevada State Athletic Commission is now withholding the Russian's purse after he jumped out the ring to attack his rival's team following the fight.

The Russian defeated McGregor at UFC 229 in Las Vegas earlier this month to retain his belt and a ideal record (27-0), although the victory was marred by scenes that followed the fight as both men clashed with individuals from the opposing camps.

Khabib Nurmagomedov has opened up on the shocking physical toll of his victory over Conor McGregor. He could not drop McGregor, but I dropped him easily.

Khabib was dominant inside the Octagon, but has since made a shocking revelation about the affect the fight had on his health.

Sears, the Amazon of its day, files for bankruptcy
And reports are swirling that the company is talking to advisers and banks in preparation for a bankruptcy filing. The company also has $269 million available to it from lenders, according to figures it released on September 13.

Manhattan DA drops part of Weinstein case
They initially declined, but Evans later told her she had gone ahead and exposed herself to the film producer in a hallway. Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea said Thursday that the department takes seriously the allegations against him.

Hurricane leaves Florida's Mexico Beach in shreds
The National Hurricane Center says the core of Michael will move across eastern Georgia into Central South Carolina on Thursday morning.

I'm not saying that winning an immediate rematch is beyond him, but I do believe that it would benefit Conor if he were to recapture his rhythm with a tune-up of sorts.

"I had weight loss and I felt very bad".

"If you decide to fire him, you should know that you'll lose me, too".

"However after the weigh-in everything was good".

He explained: "We are waiting for the sanctions, I think he will be suspended from fights for between four to six months, preliminarily".

"McGregor is a competitor but from what I heard the other jumped out and fought with members of the public". This one, as I said was nearly two years out. We have defended our honour and this is the most important thing.

Other reports by GizPress

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER